Welcome

Welcome to the Edgemont Ward's Sisters Connection. Visit this blog often to find out what is going on in Relief Society. Such as, enrichment activities and groups, Sunday lessons and many more. If you would like to receive emails with the updates, you need to become a "Follower" (below and to the left). Make sure you click on the option for receiving emails.

R.S. Meetings Calendar

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Planning Meals

I have been thinking lately about our last class on Provident Living and wondering how I can save money. The one thing I thought I could do, is plan more before I go shopping. Thus, I have made a few sheets that I thought might be helpful to others in doing the same thing. The PDF below is to print off and use. (Email me if you want the excel version, so you can fill it in on the computer.) If you have any problems, let me know.
Denice

2wk dinner plan -

No comments: